Thursday, December 30, 2010

but then...

I wish that I had never met you because then there would be:

No need to impress you.
No need to want you.
No need for loving you.
No need for over thinking.
No need for pain or tears.
No need to fear knowing certain things.
No need for waiting alone.
No need for unlimited worries.
No need for constant heartbreaks.
No need for forgotten promises, presents and dates.
No need for lonely tear-soaked nights.
No need for acting like you care.
No need, for everything you’ve done, to make me feel like absolutely nothing.

But then again,

You loved me for me.
You were the one who always asked if anything was wrong.
The one who cared when half the world didn’t seem to.
The one who listened intently.
The one who taught me how to have faith.
The one who taught me how to look at the world in a positive light.
The one who stayed up late to hear me talk about the most randomest shit ever.
The one whom I told secrets to.
The one who taught me new things.
The one who laughed at my bad jokes and made me laugh too.
The one who drive me around just to be with me
And, the one who have faith in me


No comments: