Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"We should take a break"

"I think we should take a break... Klo ade jodoh nati kita jmp lg"

Terasa darah menerjah ke muka, dada dihempap sebeban, anggota menggeletar x tentu arah... Jiwa kosong hilang tah ke mana...

Honestly, i dont expect this to happen.. I tot he will fight for it.. Denied all the stupid things i said.. Tell me "everything will be fine"... Tapi... He just walk away... And proved that he rather sacrifice our relationship than trying to make things right for us...

It is sooooooo hard... Trying to forget him and everything he said.. Trying my best not to talk about him anymore... Teaching myself not to depend on him on anything anymore.. Not to wanting him to be around.. Not to text him when i feel so lonely or even reading his old text.. Errrgggghhhhhh only God knows how hard i tried to put a smile all day in front of everybody.. Hold my tears.. Aarrrgghhhh!!

Please dont come back... Its hurt...

No comments: